Listen Live on  

Kiss 108

Boston's #1 Hit Music Station

Matty in the Morning

Gettin' Buckwild

Gettin' Buckwild
Posted April 2nd, 2013 @ 7:14am

MTV's "Buckwild" Star Shain Gandee was found dead in his Ford Bronco in West Virginia -- along with his uncle and a male friend -- after the car was submerged in mud; Carbon monoxide poisoning may have caused the death; Shain's cousin is organizing a memorial "mud run" (off-road trucking) to help with the funeral costs...

Image: Shain Gandee

Recommended Stories

More from Kiss 108