Listen Live on  
 

Kiss 108

Boston's #1 Hit Music Station
 
 

Mikey V

Faulty tanning bed in Cape Cod sends three women to the ER!

 
Posted July 30th, 2014 @ 7:56pm

As if tanning wasn't dangerous enough already! An exposed bulb at a tanning salon in Cape Cod gave three women second degree burns sending them to the emergency room to get treated. When they got in the tanning bed, they knew something was wrong when their skin started blistering and burning. Click here to read the full story!

Recommended Stories

More from Kiss 108

*