Horrified Families Are Finding Mold Inside of Popular Baby Toy

It's exploding everywhere this week: Parents are cutting open the wildly popular "Sophie the Giraffe: to discover they were FILLED with mold. Given that this is a teething toy AND gifted at pretty much every baby shower in the past few years, this is leaving a lot of families uneasy.

Not every Sophie ends up this way, but there's enough that you might want to check your toddler's toy stash.

 

Thumbnail from Getty Images

title

Content Goes Here