A park sign warning people about the dangers of feeding ducks bread went viral on Wednesday and people are really freaking out about it:
The sign in the post says:
“Bread makes us ill, as it does not contain the right nutrition or calories that we need to keep us warm in winter. Rotting bread pollutes our water and causes nasty surface algae, which kills our fish and gives us diseases. It also makes our water smell.”
The post has over 90,000 Retweets, many from people who feel terrible about the idea that they may have been slowly poisoning a defenseless, little animal:
Just when you thought you were doing a nice thing...