Woman Suffers 2nd Degree Burns After Her Fitbit Allegedly Exploded

Dina Mitchell had quite the shock when her new Fitbit Flex 2 caught fire.

The Wisconsin woman said she was reading a book when her Fitbit sparked, she reacted quickly and threw it to the floor. Despite her fast action, she still needed a doctor to remove the pieces from her skin and tend to her burns.

"We are extremely concerned about Ms. Mitchell’s report regarding her Flex 2 and take it very seriously, as the health and safety of our customers is our top priority"

“We are not aware of any other complaints of this nature and see no reason for people to stop wearing their Flex 2” 

-The company said in a statement

 

title

Content Goes Here