PHOTO: Getty Images
Harvard University, John Hancock Financial and Schneider Electric lead 21 Massachusetts companies in Forbes’ rankings of the best employers in the country.
Tire manufacturer Michelin topped the magazine’s 2018 list, followed by Trader Joe’s and Google.
The list, released Tuesday, includes 500 companies with over 5,000 employees.
Here are the Massachusetts companies that made the list:
- Harvard University (9, Cambridge)
- John Hancock Financial (30, Boston)
- Schneider Electric (82, Andover)
- Boston Scientific (98, Marlborough)
- Fidelity Investments (99, Boston)
- Philips Healthcare (124, Andover)
- Raytheon (158, Waltham)
- Analog Devices (191, Norwood)
- General Electric (254, Boston)
- MITRE Corporation (277, Bedford)
- Dell (286, Hopkinton)
- Lionbridge Technologies (325, Waltham)
- Big Y World Class Marketing (340, Springfield)
- Iron Mountain (390, Boston)
- MassMutual Financial Group (404, Springfield)
- National Grid USA (408, Waltham)
- TJX Companies (441, Framingham)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (448, Waltham)
- Philips (466, Andover)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (488, Boston)
- Puma (498, Westford)
Forbes and market research company Statista surveyed 30,000 people to compile the annual list. Respondents were asked to rate their likelihood of recommending their company to others. They were also asked to nominate organizations other than their own, as well.