From the annoying security lines to the tight and sometimes gross seating conditions, traveling by air is not always the most pleasant experience.
Here are 9 tips
1. The Air You Breathe - think germ tube
2. Tray Tables Are Everything - they are used for EVERYTHING and that means EVERYTHING.
3. Don’t Drink the Water - the tank under the plane has been there for years!
4. Nothing New Around Here - chairs, blankets, aren't new items
5. The Lav Unlocks From the Outside - here’s a hidden sliding mechanism that allows the door to be unlocked from the outside
6. Keep Your Shoes On - no one wants to see your feet. Seriously
7. Pets - think of the noise you have to deal with and ears popping
8. Pilots Are In Charge - they have handcuffs and don't like drunks
9. Flight Attendants are Trained Butt-kickers - they are trained in emergnncy safety, CPR and if you are nice they bring you snacks and drinks!