First off I love the Cheesecake Factory, the Lemonade with the Sugar on the rim is my fav! My the best part that I love most is hearing the behind the scenes dirty from the real employees.
1. There is a clear favorite. (red velvet is #1)
2. Hosts are, in fact, the reason you wait so long.
3. The cheesecakes are pre-made and frozen. (didn't know that)
4. The menu takes months to fully learn. (it is pretty BIG)
5. Employees also volunteer in their communities. (giving back is cool)
6. Servers actually don't mind your substitutions.
7. The work perks are pretty insane. (GM's get BMW)
More Joe Public Blogs