Who isn't trying to lose weight and get into shape? Personally, I am in the back on a health kick and want to share as much info I find. These are really good tips. Let me know what you think if they help
1. Ditch the scale - toss it.
2. Make cuts slowly - take time reducing portion control
3. Mix it up - nuts are good!
4. Weight training - gotta workout
5. Eat more fat - there is good fat
6. Reduce carbohydrates - carbs are BAD
7. Increase protein
8. Eat less more often - of course
9. Drink up! - water, water and water
10. Set goals - use pencil so you can always adjust