Living in Mass comes with its own quirks, and there are some things that no Bostonian would ever dream of doing. Check out this list of things you will never catch a true native even thinking about attempting.
- Calling a rotary a "roundabout" or a "traffic circle."
- Mistaking Central Massachusetts for Western Massachusetts.
- Betting against the Patriots.
- Putting tomatoes in our clam chowder.
- Wearing Yankees gear publicly in Boston.
- Ordering a milkshake and expecting a frappe.
- Trying to drive to the Cape on a Friday afternoon.
- Not doing a tick check after exploring the woods.
- Being unprepared for random blizzards.
- Calling anywhere else home.