AHHH Woman's Headphones Explode While ON HER HEAD!

This is scary. A woman from Australia fell asleep on a flight last month with headphones on and woke up to an EXPLOSION on her FACE. 

WTF.

Reports now say the batteries caught fire.

The woman suffered burns to her face and hands.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau has issued a safety warning to travelers wearing headphones.

Check out the full story here and some pics of her injuries below.


 
Justin

Justin

Get to know more about Justin! Check out his bio, social pages and articles on Kiss 108!

title

Content Goes Here