16-Year Old Boy Dies From Drinking Too Much Caffeine

A high school student in South Carolina died from drinking too much caffeine.

Davis Allen Cripe, 16, died on April 26 at Palmetto Health Parkridge Hospital after collapsing in a classroom at Spring Hill High School.

The cause of death was a cardiac-event from an excessive amount of caffeine.

Cripe had consumed a large diet Mountain Dew, a cafe latte from McDonald's and some kind of energy drink in the span of two hours. He said the caffeinated beverages caused the teen to suffer from arrhythmia, or an irregular heartbeat.

Read more about this tragic story HERE



 
Justin

Justin

Get to know more about Justin! Check out his bio, social pages and articles on Kiss 108!

title

Content Goes Here