It Cost How Much to Raise A Child?!

 Kids are great, aren't they? What isn't great is how much it cost to raise just 1 child!  It costs an average of $230,000 to raise a kid from birth through age 18, according to a new report from Merrill Lynch. 

Now multiply that by 2, 3, 4 or even more and you're looking a million plus to raise a family!  Oh yeah, did we mention this doesn't even include the cost of college! 

Over 70% of parents said they considered the expenses of raising children before getting pregnant but 90% were surprised at how high it was. 

On the bright side, 94% of parents say it's worth it..but what about the other 6%?!


Matty in the Morning

Matty in the Morning

Want to know more about Matty in the Morning? Get his official bio, social pages and articles on Kiss 108! Read more

title

Content Goes Here