Want to be outside as much as possible when the weather is nice? This is for you. This particular video was filmed at Wilderness Trail in Delhi, OH 1.5 hours from Cincinnati. I have included some tips that migth be helpful to do this 4 mile hike or one similar
- Wear long pants and good socks. There is poison ivy on various parts of the trail.
- Bring bug spray ( for ticks)
- Wear shoes that can go through mud and climb slippery rocks.
- This trail was moderate to easy. not a ton of elevation but enough to gee good exercise
- The earlier you start the better( in my opinion)
- Have snack for the way home- its not necessary to eat them along the way
- Look up! most of the time we are paying attention to where we are stepping and forget to enjoy the view.
We saw a snack on this trail, which isnt normally expected. It was poisonous but made me jump like crazy.
like this blog? Her'e another hiking one.