Whether it’s a dry spell, predetermined celibacy, or general relationship problems, your body can experience changes when you stop having sex.
Here’s what you can expect, according to Shared:
- Things won’t, suddenly, tighten up.
- Erectile dysfunction is more likely.
- Your immune system becomes more vulnerable.
- Your sex drive could start declining.
- Your stress level could increase.
- Your heart could miss out on the extra exercise.
- Your body could take longer to get ready for action.
- Risk of STIs and UTIs drops dramatically.
- You’ll miss out on boosted brain activity.