PHOTO: Getty Images
A “tow zone, no stopping Boston Police special event”has been declared for Saturday’s Free Speech Rally. The Boston Transportation Department expects to be towing vehicles as of Saturday morning.
Here are the areas affected by the event:
- Beacon Street: South side (Boston Common, Public Garden side), from Arlington Street to Park Street
- Boylston Street: From Arlington to Charles street will be posted also. This is the designated media parking area.
- Charles Street South: Both sides, from Tremont Street to Boylston Street
- Charles Street: Both sides, from Boylston Street to Beacon Street
- Columbus Avenue: Both sides, from Coventry Street to Camden Street
- Malcolm X Boulevard: Both sides, from Shawmut Avenue to Tremont Street
- Park Street: Both sides, from Beacon Street to Tremont Street
- Tremont Street: Both sides, from Malcolm X Boulevard to Charles Street South
Check out the Boston Police department website for more details: